We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer.
We are a family run business established in 2005. We always thrive to deliver the best customer service to our clients and opportunities to our current and new starter employees to grow and expand our company.
We are looking for:
- NVQ Level 3 qualified (Maintenance Engineers in other sectors considered for a new career opportunity also)
- Full driving license (preferred, not essential)
- Commute into Central London/West end
- Proven experience in Lift servicing & Minor repairs (Preferred, not essential)
- Immediate start
- Delivering timely and excellent servicing on all sites attended.
- Managing Lift maintenance/servicing and small repairs whilst on site.
- Communicating to the maintenance helpdesk regularly regarding day to day activities and flagging issues that need attention.
- Adhering to health and safety on all sites at all times
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to progress within the company/department
- Company vehicle, tools, PPE & uniform provided
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org should this be of interest to you.