Planned preventative maintenance
Our planned preventative maintenance program has been designed to meet your most demanding requirements. We offer both standard and bespoke contract solutions, with the length of terms ranging from 3 months.
Our time spent on site is devoted to reducing lift failures, prolong the equipment’s life and to maximize your lift performance and reliability.
We provide an extensive technical support service which has access to a broad database containing diagnostic information; we also have access to a vast range of spare components that ensures that we are able to provide contract solutions for all lift makes.
Our engineers are fully conversant with all manufactures of lift equipment and are updated regularly with training programs set up in order to ensure that we keep up with today’s technology.
We provide a 24 hour emergency call out service all year round, with response times of 1 hour for trapped passengers and 2 hours for routine breakdowns (please refer to terms and conditions of contract and also our Q&A page)
We will provide you with a dedicated service engineer in order to build long term working relationships and to achieve continuity. We will provide you with an equipment specification document that gives you all the information you need to know about your lift installation.
Further benefits of using our service
Our accounts department offer flexible invoicing agreements with a discount available for all contracts that are paid in full in advance of the contract term.
- We provide monthly reports that detail our engineer’s visits.
- We provide a FREE no obligation maintenance survey and quotation.
- All services that we provide are covered by our basic strategies when being committed in providing a company that gives you the client “COMPLETE SATISFACTION”
- FREE 150 point Site Safety Survey carried out annually for all types of contract.
- We will attend site to liaise with your insurance inspector FREE of charge.